Monday, February 16, 2009

Maiden Voyage


Well, most of my kids have a blog, and I have wanted to reply to some, but found out that I need an account before I can post any caustic comments, so here it is.  As some of you know, Danny is getting ready to ship out for his mission in Alaska (Spanish speaking).  He seems to be pretty antsy waiting for the  day that he will enter the MTC in Provo.  Pam is starting to get a little sad, but she knows that it will be the best thing for him.  I, on the other hand, am ready to see him off.  
We just had the whole family staying with us in Las Vegas over the Presidents Day weekend and we had a great time.  The grandkids were so much fun and I was sad to see the weekend come to an end.  It seems like our world keeps getting much more dynamic all the time.  Anyway, this one is short but sweet.  More to follow later...

2 comments:

  1. So you have a blog and you didn't tell me about it... I don't really know what to say, except that those kids on your blog are amazingly cute. Are you sure they're related to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I set up this blog for you that you never use.

    ReplyDelete